Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The first kitty pictures are in!

Tyker Funf is one of the prototype kitties that I first made. He traveled all the way to Germany for his first trip. Do you see him there in the statue's hand? You can follow Tyker's travels here as his owner submits pictures and stories. Also watch the sidebar on the right under "traveling kitties" for updates.

Some people may get satisfaction from making a lot of money or buying fancy things, but seeing my little kitty in this crazy picture taken in Germany really cracks me up. I can't tell you exactly why, but it's cool...I can't wait to see more pictures.
Cheers to Phil for joining the TKP and sharing his pictures from Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!