Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Monday, November 12, 2007

1 month...8 states and 2 continents!

The Travel Kitty Project continues to spread. Hooray! It's only been one month since I started the project and we've already had kitties visit eight states and two continents. I'm excited by the progress and have set my sites on conquering the 50 United States by the end of 2007. Too ambitious? Naaaa, you guys are going to help right?! Let's get traveling!

As for what's on the front for the Travel Kitty Project and it's loyal followers:
-RSS feed for immediate TKP updates
-Travel Kitty challenges starting in January
-Best picture awards
-FAQ (Let me know what your question is so I can include it)
-New TK goodies at Etsy
-A kitty a day! I'll be uploading one new kitty to my Etsy store everyday until the end of the November.

If you have any questions about the site or the project please leave a comment or email me. The next TKP update will be around the 10th of December, but I expect to see your travel pictures and stories from Thanksgiving in the meantime. Take care everyone. Thanks for joining the TKP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!