Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Monday, January 12, 2009

Dancing in Versailles!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2009 is treating you right. It's all going well with me. I was lucky to spend some time visiting with my family and playing this lovely little toy called Wii in Chicago. I'm back in NY now and ready to get some kitties on the map. I'm sewing up a new line of Travel Kitties that will be in my shop by the end of January. I'm also drawing and writing up a new issue Temporal Millionaire for those of you who need some new reading material. I hope you have all had good times with your friends and family too. I look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about where those Travel Kitties have taken you.

Now for an explanation of the video below... My husband found it on youtube much to my surprise. I thought it would be a great kick off to the year, and the interesting and creative work all of you are doing with your TK's. I am amazed at the number of locations the TK's have visited and hope this year brings more great pictures (and videos for that matter!). Thanks for being a part of this project with me! I crack up every time I see one of my little kitties in far off lands.

Your pal,
Lisa

P.S. Video credit to thealexthegirl! Well done! You are a TK visionary, paving the way for Travel Kitty fun! Please leave a comment with your kitty name so I can add France to your locations on the list of travelin' kitties. Everyone else head over to youtube and give this video a 5 star rating! TKP can rock youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!