Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My computer is fixed!

Thanks for your patience in getting pictures up everyone. I finally have my computer fixed. I did find out that what broke my computer was downloading web building software to build the TKP site. nice. I may be able to sew some killer kitties, but I not as quick with the computer action. So, your pictures will be going up, but I am still trying to find a way to edit the files for the "travelin' kitties list" without the use of the software I was using. This means I can't update your locations quite yet. I will let you know when I start updating that page.
Your pal,
Lisa
p.s. Nice work getting the views up on the great youtube video of the orange kitty in France! Here's the link again if you missed it. TRAVEL KITTY DANCES IN FRANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!