Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cleophus continues his tour of the East coast

Massachusetts Makes the TKP Map

Kitty Name:
Cleophus McScoogle

Location:
Massachusetts, U.S.A., North America

What's the story?
And just to prove we're traveling here I am in Massachusetts! Evidently, somebody leaked my itinerary to the Kennedys and ol' Ted had the welcome signs covered up with green painted sheet steel. They did not want me to know what their state bird is on account of my ferocious appetite, hunting prowess, and perhaps the bird is nearing extinction or something! HA! I know the state bird is the black-capped chickadee, and I know they taste great! I ate the last known breeding pair in North America. That's how I roll bbs.

(note from handler: Cleophus actually ate a rejected chicken wing with craft feathers. I told him that he caused the extinction of a species because he is a pain and runs off into the woods after birds. As an aside, domestic cats are not a natural part of the food chain and decimate native bird populations. Domestic travel kitties are even worse... so tragic)

Submitted by:
Denise and Chris

Webpage:
TRAVEL KITTY # 11

1 comment:

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!