Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Yokeko checks out the art scene in NC

Hey friends,
I know I've been gone for a while, but thanks for sending me the submissions. They always make me happy even on my worst day. Cheers to all the nomads out there!
Travel on,
Lisa

yokeko-noda

Yay! We're sending our first email!

Kitty Name:
Yokeko Lunz

Location:
NoDa neighborhood, Charlotte, NC, USA, North America

What's the story?

Hello! I'm so excited that Yokeko is here and we can start having adventures. She came on a perfect day too! We took her to the art gallery crawl in Charlotte's historic art district, NoDa (which stands for North Davidson). She got to check out some paintings, ceramics, sculptures and music by some real cool and talented local artists.

See ya next time!

Submitted by:
Suzy Biddiscombe

Webpage:
www.hello-suzy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!