Where will you go?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shaggy Shadagrack Checks Off Two States!

Hey Shaggy! Thanks for checking in! Your bag is super cool...you must be travelin' with a good pal to set you up with such a stylish accessory! Great pictures Heather. I think I could get used to living by those mountains. Looks like a beautiful place.

Shaggy Shadagrack in Broomfield, COShaggy Shadagrack in Denver, ColoradoShaggy Shadagrack in Denver, ColoradoShaggy Shadagrack in San Francisco, CAShaggy Shadagrack in San Francisco, CAShaggy Shadagrack over Colorado
Kitty Name:
Shaggy Shadagrack

Location:
Broomfield, Colorado, U.S.A., North America
Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., North America
San Francisco, California, U.S.A., North America

What's the story?
Picture 004 is the home town shot, snow in the Colorado mountains (home town of Broomfield).
18 is in front of the aquarium at the Bass Pro shop in Denver (the fish were TOTALLY tuned in to his being there, swam right up to him!)
28 is a narrow escape at the Bass Pro Shop, but escaped none the less!
35: Big kitty, small kitty in San Francisco
248: Will he leave his heart in San Francisco?
92: Nope, he brought it home with me!

Hopefully more to come soon!
Shaggy's friend, Heather Simmons

Submitted by:
Heather Simmons

Webpage:
n/a

14 comments:

Lisa M. Dalton said...

Shaggy...watch out for those bears!

greece_traveller said...

I loved the photos on this post. Check out my blog about Santorini Island in Greece, http://santorini-hotels.blogspot.com/ I am sure you will be seduced by the view from every single corner on Santorini.

Rinkesh said...

I was wondering what is up with that weird gravatar??? I know 5am is early and I'm not looking my best at that hour, but I hope I don't look like this! I might however make that face if I'm asked to do 100 pushups. lol Hvar Island

australia visa said...

It seems Shaggy really enjoy his trip, Well, am sure Shaggy will never forget that moment, especially when he is beaten by a dog...

Katherine said...

My kitty will be starting travel soon!! I hope the project is still up and running!!

Sheo Lean said...

I like this post and going to post in my facebook surely. thanks again

skill games

Jonathon said...

I read your post and it was great. I am share this story in my facebook and twitter
-end premature ejaculation thanks

Henry said...

I read your post and it was great. Now i am going to introduce maglia calcio as a new fashion in magliette nerd marketing. You can also take a look on magliette cinem. Which is for up-coming fashion related design

bankruptcy lawyers bay area said...

Really nice article and by reading this article i learned somethings.To know about bankruptcy lawyers bay area please visit our site.

MedifastHealth.org said...

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion.

Arindom Chanda said...

Awesome place.I really like traveling.Thanks for sharing.
Carbon fiber hoods

Khanh Tran said...

Wow great picture. I want to visit the location. Looking very attractive. exercise equipment

customer service training said...

This is awesome work. I have read the article and it seemsto me very innovative indeed. Want to really see some more update here. Keep it
up man.

Jannatul Ferdus said...

I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Can't wait to see more of this from you. Read more