Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cleophus McScoogle inspires his TKP pals with his travel journal

Kitty Name or Number: Cleophus McScoogle #11
Location: Australia
What's the story? So much to tell…Check out this post from 2009!
Submitted by: Cleophus McScoogle
Find me on (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.): Blogger Travel Kitty 11

Friday, April 17, 2009
AUSTRALIA!
I just got back from a trip to Australia!  Initially, I was disappointed at first when Paul Hogan didn't greet me at the airport but that's okay, he's really old.  I got over it when I realized that I spent a day in an airplane.  I enjoyed my time traveling with Brian.  He did get a little tired of me when I went around saying "shrimp on the barbie"  and "that's not a knife- this is a knife!" while I brandished an extra flimsy airline safe spork.
LOOKING OUT HOTEL WINDOW
Wow!  I am up high!  It makes my choochoo tail twitch being up so high!  I can look down on all the people (that's how it should be) walking on the street.  I took a nap and planned adventures for the next day.
IN FRONT OF SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE

From my window it just looked like a tent.  You know those fancy backpacking ones from REI...Upclose I examine it's initially controversial, but now iconic design.  I think it looks like some shellfish getting wild.   Sitting here in front of the place I realize that this place could hold a SCOOGLEZILLION travel kitties and maybe 2700 Travel Kitty Companions.  I was disappointed when I tried to go in and they said NO PETS ALLOWED!  Next time I'll know to leave poor Brian at the boarding kennel.  I didn't feel right tying him to a fire plug, so I didn't get to go inside.
LOOKING ACROSS HARBOR AT BENNELONG POINT

Here comes the ferry.  A ferry is a boat.  Boats are what you catch fish from.  I am looking forward to getting on that ferry and eating all the fish I can!  I might be small but I have an unrivaled appetite!   Remember, on another adventure I singlehandedly made a bird species extinct!
LOOKING AT "THE COAT HANGER"
I don't know what it is about bridges, I just like them.  I like thinking about what is on the other side of the bridge.  I mean I know what is on this side- duh!  I'm here.  Take the Bay Bridge in California for example, from the Oakland side you have something pretty to look at, whereas from the San Francisco side... you don't.  Anyway, so here I am looking at a bridge and dreaming of the fishy edibles swimming under it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!