Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Monday, December 17, 2007

Another kitty missing?


Hopscotch Hambone
Originally uploaded by travelkittypictures
Kitty Name:
Hopscotch Hambone
Location:
Winfield, IL
What's the story?
Sorry, no travels to report. I missed a great trip to Chicago as I was napping under the dryer in the laundry room and could not be found. Oh, so warm and cozy, why go out in the cold? As you can see from the picture, I am busy decorating my tree for the holidays. More later.
Submitted by:
Pop Pop
Webpage:
N/A

*This photo is part of the TRAVEL KITTY PROJECT

1 comment:

  1. Hopscotch is so clean for having been under the dryer. I guess he was hunting dust bunnies to gain energy for tree decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!