Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sodabread McGrath in Seattle, Washington, North America

Kitty Name:
Sodabread McGrath
Location:
Seattle, WA
What's the story?
Shortly after I got home, I let Sodabread Mcgrath outside for a bit...
AND HE RAN AWAY!!! I made a flyer to post around the neighborhood...
Sodabread come home!!!
Submitted by:
Sodabread Mcgrath and Dave Bloomfield in Seattle
Webpage:
www.myspace.com/starheadboy

*This photo is part of the TRAVEL KITTY PROJECT

3 comments:

  1. Say it ain't so!!! We can only hope the Seattle locals will keep an eye out for the little one. Keep us posted Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been scouring the streets and I heard that he wanted to experience what it was like to be homeless for a couple nights.. I'm going to check the shelters tomorrow and put up more flyers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad that Sodabread is missing. We thought we had lost Hopscotch only to find her napping under the dryer in the laundry room. Look around, Sodabread may just be hiding. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!