Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Friday, January 18, 2008

Special Edition Travel Kitty Now On EBAY!


David Littercat
Originally uploaded by travelkittypictures
Due to my excitment about going to the Letterman show I was forced to make a special edition Travel Kitty. So here he is...DAVID LITTERCAT! (click on the picture to head over to flickr and see all of my pictures from the day)

He rocked the big city and the show is airing tonight ! So if you want to catch a glimps of the TK creator in the audience keep your eyes open in the second half of the show when they pan the crowd. What's that, you say you don't know what I look like, then you missed my write up in the New York newspaper, Newsday. You can still see me and read a Q&A in the online version.

Oh, and here's a link to the EBAY bonanza!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!