Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hopscotch Hambone Enjoying the St. Patrick's Day Fun!


Kitty Name:
Hopscotch Hambone

Location:
St. Charles, Illinois

What's the story?
Today I was in a parade…a St. Patrick’s Day parade! When we got there, I really wanted to ride outside with Brogan Magoon, another new friend. Soon I realized however, that Brogan had a special tonic to keep him warm. He said, "ye will have none of it". I don’t think he liked me out there with him so I got back in the car. What could have made the day better? A Four Leaf Clover TK Hat…maybe next year. Still a good day, here are some pics.

1. Brogan Magoon and I. I am above the "7".
St. Patrick’s Day Parade #1

2. Everybody waived and cheered as I went by.
St. Patrick’s Day Parade #2

Submitted by:
PopPop

Webpage:
N/A

*This photo is part of the TRAVEL KITTY PROJECT

1 comment:

  1. Hey PopPop and Hopscotch! You are quite the team. Thanks for all the great pictures and stories over the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!