Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome Bridgehampton, NY!

Welcome to all my new Travel Kitty partners from Bridgehampton, NY. Aside from the massive storm that hit the area in the afternoon, I really enjoyed the day in this beautiful town on the east end of Long Island. I met some other cool crafters (Check out Charlie's and Sarah's blog to see what they're up to) and got to see a blacksmith in action. I also unveiled the newest of new in the Travel Kitty line... HUG-A-KITTIES! Yep, you guessed it, just the right size for huggin' and every bit as cute as the original TK's. I'll be putting some of these in my etsy store over the next few days along with more TK's and accessories.

On a side note, I'm doing a big overhaul on the submitted pictures and map, so don't worry if you photo disappears tonight. It'll be back up tomorrow along with some of the new travel photos I've recieved.

Your pal,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. those are some huge kitties. :( those are happy kitties... my 8 yr old cat has asthma, i hope he can be happy again. he is getting better though. he has had a hard 3 passed days. i think he is getting his life back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they're 20" tall. and super huggable!
    Sorry your kitty has asthma...my parents kitty had asthma and they were able to take her to the vet once every few months and get her a shot that kept her from coughing. Hope your kitty feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!