Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Travel Kitties (2009 series: Snappy Cats)

Hello my friends. I'm putting the first two TK Snappy Cats up in my shop tonight. These guys have snappy paws so they're ready to hold all their cool accessories on the road. I'll also be adding some snappy accessories and this cool little travel bag in the upcoming days.

Thanks for all the photo submissions. I still have more pictures to come, so if you have not seen yours up yet keep checking back. Don't forget to leave a comment or ask one of our fellow travelers about their journey, or just leave a comment for me (because,well, I like to know you're out there). Please spread the good word of the TKP...I've added a "share" button to each post so you can easily let your friends know about the fun.

Have a good night everyone,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!