Where have all the Travel Kitties gone?

Monday, April 14, 2008

El Gato Turistico reports from Montevideo, Uruguay, South America

Kitty Name:
Jamby Herman a.k.a Nook or El Gato Turistico

Location:
Montevideo, Uruguay, South America

What's the story?
Am I in Africa? No - this is South America. But I was visiting friends who used to live in Africa, where they met and fell in love. They had lots of African art - here I am!
El Gato Turistico reports from Montevideo, Uruguay, South America

Dulce de Leche is the most delicious caramel treat made from milk. And you know how kitties love milk. My travel friend, Janina, at her Dulce in the morning with yogurt and cereal. I prefer mine straight up, right out of the jar! YUMMY!
Dulce de Leche

Another declicious treat in Uruguay - ice cream! Their roots are Italian, so they have gelato style ice cream pronounced 'Helado". Wow - look at all these delicious flavors. My favorite new flavor - ice cream made with Dulce de Leche, of course!
Eating helaldo

I figured I needed to estudiar my espanol, so I sat at Las Ramblas, a walkway along the river, and read my Lilliput dictionary one day. I didn't stay long though - why? There were a lot of people walking around with their perros (dogs), so I thought it was best for me to go somewhere else.
Estudiar Espanol

Here I am on the drum, after seeing a show with traditional Candombe drums, Milonga, and Tango dancers. Wow, that was a fun night?
Candombe Drums

Submitted by:
Janina

Webpage:
N/A

*This photo is part of the TRAVEL KITTY PROJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating in the Travel Kitty Project!